Cloud Computing Essentials
Duration: Classroom Virtual
2 Full Days, 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
2 days x 3 sessions daily - flexible hours
(10:00 - 12:00 & 14:00 - 16:00 & 18:00 - 20:00)
Date: Recurring - select the date based on your schedule
Location: Cairo / Alexandria Dubai Virtual Fees: 1,700 L.E. per attendee $300 per attendee 50% discount (17 reward points) (8.5 reward points)
Instructor: Our qualified and experienced instructors
Description: This training course is aimed at introducing cloud computing concepts and practices to a general audience. It will benefit both IT specialized professionals, and business people alike. It will help attendees understand what is cloud computing as a technology and service provision means, and how to benefit from the available applications in their business conduct.
Attendees will receive handouts of the training materials. Free catering and beverages are available all day long. A certificate of attendance will be issued to attendees at the end of the training.
The course outline is as follows:
- What is cloud computing?
- Examples of cloud computing providers
- Examples of cloud computing services available
- Cloud Computing Concepts
- Cloud Types (private, public, hybrid)
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Strategies for choosing cloud-based computing solutions
- Business case & ROI
- Risks and issues of Cloud Computing
- Security and privacy considerations
- Bypassing the IT function and ITSM challenges
- Cloud Architecture - technical brief
- OpenStack Community and Platform
- Internet of Things (IoT) and its applications
- Green IT
- Hands-on practice case study (Amazon EC2®)
Note: This is not a certificate preparation course
The OneWayForward Inc. is a Registered Partner of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Accredited AWS Business Professional & Accredited AWS Technical Professional
Amazon EC2® is a registered trademark of Amazon Web Services LLC.